Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 2

Today was a really good day! I got up with the kids around 7:30 and got them out the door by 8:00. Kauner was very happy about that. He gets very upset when they are late to school. Charley was off to preschool by 9:00 and I headed for the gym. After a great morning Charley and I came home for lunch. She loves this little guy in Preschool named Alexander so the whole way home she talked about what they did at school today and then kept telling me he was coming over to play. I am going to have him come over one of these days. Ellie came home from school and hasn't been feeling well so once she sat down on the couch she was asleep. Tonight was the big pine wood derby car night. Kauner this year wanted to have the wiener snitchel car so that is what he did. The car turned out really cool but it ended up not being very fast. He was a good sport about the whole thing. I was very proud of him. I was proud of myself because I remembered to bring the video camera. I will try to put it on the blog tomorrow. Kids are bathed and in bed and I actually feel like I could go to sleep. That is a good thing for sure. Tomorrow is for sure going to be great because there is nothing better then Friday! Another day down without any major crisis. Yeah for me! See you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Is this the countdown to when your hubby returns? I'm outta the loop here! What is Tuesday? I love reading how crazy/hectic your family routine is (makes me not feel alone!). Don't you LOVE the few minutes of down time...and the Sonic run...Best times of the day for me... for SURE! We'll check back in tomorrow for more adventures. Get some sleep tonight!