Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The count down is on!

Next Tuesday is going to be a glorious day! I thought to make the time go by I would document how each day was going until the end of day seven. I hope this works!


Day 1
Wake up at 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:30, 7:00am up for good.
Make the kids lunches get them ready and off to school!
I decided to take the day off from the gym and climbed back into bed to sleep but Charley decided to wake up and play. I joined Face Book something I said I would never do and have to say it was addicting. That is just what I need something else to be addicted too.
By 10:00 I was up and ready to go so Charley and I headed out for the day. We ran to my favorite store Target of course and then over to my moms for some adult conversation!
By 1:00 I had to zip across town to pick up Ellie and then I headed over to get my number 1 addiction of all. Tasting the sweet nectar on my lips was such a joy!
Charley was good for me today which was nice. I love being a mom when all my kids come home with smiles and do what is asked. If life could only always be that way.
6:00 my mom came out to watch my kids so Taylor and i could g to New beginings. She is so excited to go into Young Womans. It was fun to watch her enter act with the other girls her again.
Came home by 8:30 and put the kids to bed. Or should I say all but Charley. She continues to wonder around refusing to go to bed. What to do What to do.
I am hoping to fall alseep by 12:00 but we shall see. Today was a good day. Stay tune for tomorrows journey! Goodnight to all!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Forgive my ignorance, What is going on Tuesday? I want something to look forward to?? Let me dream with you!

SAS said...

Yeah, what the heck is next Tuesday?

Tonight at dinner, Nate was telling the other animals that Alexander's heart puppet was kissing Charley's. They asked if he was going to marry her. He yelled,"NO Were already married!" It was funny. I wonder how long the love will last. I love this age--except at bedtime, sounds like you have the same problem?