Today our baby turns three. She was so cute this morning wanting to take cupcakes to all her friends at school. We had a great day counting down the minutes until we sang Happy Birthday to her. She had a Chocolate cake with sprinkles all over it. She was very excited. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I know people say that all the time but Charley has gotten so big so fast. She can be such a nightmare at times but then she can also at the same time be so dang cute. I look forward to this year and watching her grow.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Happy Birthday Charley!!!!
Posted by Jaime at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Happy Birthday Charley!!!!
Grandma is losing it. I didn't get my new calendar filled out and boom birthdays are here. Happy Birthday Charley.
Jaime I do not have a valid e-mail for you.I want to say how much we loved the Dewars chews. Dad kept giving to people and thinking what are you doing. The stuffing was delicious and the dvd so very good. We had seen it but, such a long time ago. We will watch it again.
Happy Birthday Charley! I forgot she and Nixon share the same birthday.
Happy 3rd Birthday Charley! SHE IS SO ADORABLE, I can't wait to meet her! (You will be at the Kiger reception, right? Bring them all, all of ours will be there too!) Party time coming up soon...if we can all get well...
Post a Comment