Kauner has never had a birthday party and since he was turing ten I thought it would be nice to have a little party. Michael and I thought it would be fun to make it a surprise party so I called the parents of his friends and arranged the little event. I had my mom come and pick him up to go shopping for a gift from her and then his friends were dropped off at our home and we headed down to the bowling alley. Michael meet us there and then a little later my mom showed up with Kauner. I don't know if he was surprised or not but it was great seeing him walk in and us all standing there waiting for him. Michael stayed with the boys and bowled a few games and I headed home to get the pizza ready. After awhile they arrived home and we ate and just played for awhile. This picture below was a gift from Hayden. He made Kauner a lego building and wrapped it in a grocery bag. Kauner was so sweet to him and thanked him for the great gift. What a great moment.
I really wasn't up to making a cake for his little party so I made cupcakes instead. I was going to make bowling balls but I had a ton of orange frosting so Basketballs were made.
I love this picture of my nephew Luke. He loves the guitar and every time he comes to my house he carries around the guitar hero guitar. I love hearing him say the word geetar is how he says it. He was playing with Uncle Michael over at Grandmas house.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Really needing to update
Posted by Jaime at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
we are BIG guitar hero fans...also, happy birthday Kauner! What a fun day!
Post a Comment