Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom


Happy Birthday Mom! We all love you so very much. It has been such a blessing living close to you and seeing you when ever we like. I am so happy to have you retired and are home in the middle of the day. Have a wonderful birthday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! I want one!

Abby said...

Thankyou For Today,, and That wonderful Book!!!! I Had sooo Much Fun... Love You Mom

mikey t & Larissa said...

what a pic! the greatest sisters with the greatest mom. happy birthday mom. ur lil boy mikey t

Brown Family said...

I agree, living by your own mother is the BEST EVER! I'm so glad your mom is close by. What a blessing for the whole family. (We miss Bev so much and I would LOVE for her to live by us. She and Lary haven't even been out on their mission for 6 months yet)...gosh seems as if time is crawling by right now. Maybe it's the holidays and that makes it worse. Anyway, what a fun day for you all! Happy Birthday to Abby!

Taylor Family said...

That was swet!! Happy Birthday MOm, I have to admit I am quite jelouse that you and Mauri live so close!!

Kathleen said...

How fun is that--- Your all so cute and you can sure tell your Sisters.

Cassie said...

Happy birthday Abby, and Happy Holidays! We hope to see you all next summer. If your mom's planning the reunion - try for late June! We'll be there!